Mr. Olakunle Adeniyi, the Publisher of an online newspaper, Fellow Press, has denied paying hackers before portal came alive again.
The site which was offline for several hours and later defaced on Monday, was suspected to have been the handiwork of blackhat men. “You have been hacked!”, the warning on the website read.
Replying message from Nigeria News Online, the Publisher of the newspaper said denied paying any amount to the hackers, but refusing how the site was later recovered.
“We are happy that our darling newpaper is back online. Majority of our readers were anxious, but we can assure that FELLOW PRESS is back and stronger. And we did not pay anyone to have our website back”, Mr. Adeniyi said.
Fellow Press is among the leading Nigerian newspaper, with both breaking news and verified information to its teaming readers.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign