FG appoints Sa’adatu Belgore as Executive Director for Rural Electrification Agency
ROYAL NEWS reports that the appointment letter was handed over to Hajia Belgore by the Honourable Minister of State, Power, Goddy Jedy-Agba, OFR.
Rural Electrification Agency has the mission of Providing access to reliable electric power supply for rural dwellers irrespective of where they live and what they do, in a way that would allow a reasonable return on investment through appropriate tariff that is economically responsive and supportive of the average rural customer.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- NGF: Tinubu congratulates Gov. AbdulRazaq, Uzodinma
- Alleged N4bn: EFCC drills Ex-Gov. Kayode Fayemi in Ilorin
- I never indicated interest to be 10th Assembly’s Senate President— Lawan
- Insecurity: Tinubu gives Service Chiefs Matching Order
- Breaking…..CBN debunks rumour on alleged Naira devaluation
- Folashade Tinubu adds ‘First Daughter of FRN’ to her Twitter bio
- INEC rejects certified true copies of documents tendered by Atiku, PDP
- CBN devalues Naira to 630 per dollar
- Hajj 2023: Again, MAX Air makes another emergency landing in Kano
- How MDAs abused N3.8trn Service Wide Vote, by Senate