Former Senator Dino Melaye has faulted Federal Government’s announcement of receiving Coronavirus vaccines amid a second wave of the disease.
Dino Melaye in a video he shared, stated that FG can not give Nigerians a vaccine without research and scientific study of the prevalent COVID-19 strains in Nigeria.
The former lawmaker who averred that Coronavirus vaccines delivered to different countries around the world were made according to the prevalent condition, affirmed that it is shameful that the largest Black country with over 150 universities and thousands of core scientists cannot develop its own vaccine.
He also wondered why N400 billion can be used to import vaccines when Nigerian professors need less than N50 billion to deliver.
FG can not give Nigerians vaccine without research and scientific study of the prevelent types of covid in Nigeria.
It’s sad, shameful and a total disgrace. Why can’t the largest Black country with over 150 universities and thousands of core scientists develop it’s own vaccine? Why use 400 billion Naira to import vaccine when our professors need less than 50 billion to deliver!!!
See the video:
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue
- Oluwo condems burning of Aree palace, vows to go after perpetrators