FG declares Monday as Eid-Maolid day
The Federal Government has declared Monday, December 12 as public holiday to mark the Eid-El Maulud celebration.
Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau who made the declaration on behalf of the Federal Government, enjoined all Muslim faithful and Nigerians in general to cooperate and join hands with President Muhammadu Buhari, “as he works tirelessly to build a strong, united and peaceful Nation”.
A statement signed by the acting Permanent Secretary in the ministry, Muhammadu Maccido quoted the minster as urging “all Nigerians to use the occasion to pray for peace across the nation, while calling on all to be patient and supportive of the present administration for the successful implementation of its laudable programmes”.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike