The Federal Government of Nigeria has denied reports making the rounds on social media, claiming it was considering borrowing money from the opulent businessman, Obi Cubana.
Cubana hosted a talk-of-the-nation burial for his mother during the weekend. From the affluence and display of wealth ongoing from the burial, many misguided folks took to social media to write that the Fed Govt is stunned about Cubana’s wealth and wishes to borrow money from him.
In a statement on Facebook, the ministry of information on July 18 has denied all forms of such a report and has described it as fake.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution