The National Theatre at Iganmu, Lagos State, has been handed over to the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Bankers Committee for rehabilitation by the federal government.
During the handover ceremony of the facility which was constructed in 1976, the Central Bank Governor, Godwin Emefiele, said the bankers were targeting one million job creation from the project in the next five years.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, and Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu were part of the event.
- COAS commissions projects at NAIC Hdqtrs (PHOTOS)
- Senate approves Tinubu’s removal of Irukera as FCCPC boss
- NDDC: Senate rejects Anambra as lawmakers biker over Kogi
- Senate Summons Wike , FCT CP over spate of kidnappings
- Reps Reject NNPCL’s OVH Acquisition Report, Order Fresh Investigation
- NNPCL, OPEC Pledge Collaboration to Attract Investments, Grow Production
- COED Tech. lay-off 95 workers in Enugu over alleged irregularities
- ‘Yahoo Plus’ pushes 27yr-old man to kill father for rituals
- (PHOTOS) Army GOC visits Shehu of Borno, sues for collaboration
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative