The National Theatre at Iganmu, Lagos State, has been handed over to the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Bankers Committee for rehabilitation by the federal government.
During the handover ceremony of the facility which was constructed in 1976, the Central Bank Governor, Godwin Emefiele, said the bankers were targeting one million job creation from the project in the next five years.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, and Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu were part of the event.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections