Oduwole said the app would allow airport stakeholders to submit information and receive feedback within 72 hours.
He added that the application will be available in other airports for the government to effectively manage and control various activities in the country’s airports.
According to her, the move is to improve behaviors and values in the country’s airports to advance the aviation industry.
“This is a new idea from the current administration. All airports are mentioned in the app. The information reaches the presidency and the FAAN directly, among others.
“Nigerians, public sectors, private sector, everyone, including the media, should help us. We need that feedback,” he said.
For his part, Captain Rabiu Yadudu, Managing Director of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) said the new app would complement FAAN’s efforts towards security within the nation’s airports.
Yadudu commended the council’s efforts in launching the new app and thanked the Presidential Assistant for her special interest and contribution to FAAN.
The managing director said that the collaboration of the two establishments had promoted NAIA internationally.
Similarly, the NAIA Airport Manager, Mr. Mahmud Sani, said that the council’s contribution in dealing with passengers had earned it the 2018 Security Award and the 2020 Airport Service Quality Award for Best Airport Region.
Sani urged all airport users to promote the national interest of NAIA, noting that the airport was a vital part of the nation.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment