The Federal Civil Service Commission, FCSC has promoted 30 staff members among the directorate level officers in the Ministry of Police Affairs and the Nigeria Police Force Education Unit, as contained in the 2023 promotion interview list released on Thursday.
The list, according to a statement issued by the Deputy Director of Press in the ministry, Bolaji Kazeem, shows that two Education officers were promoted to salary Grade Level 17 and three others to Grade Level 16 while 25 were promoted to Grade Level 15, respectively.
Similarly, the Commission released the 2022 senior staff promotion list, indicating that A total of 3,071 various Education officers cadre and non-teaching cadres on salary Grade Levels 06-13 in the ministry and the Police Education Unit were promoted.
It has also approved requests for conversion and upgrading, including advancements to various Education cadres ranging from GL 07-13 in the Federal Civil Service.
The breakdown of the Education Officers cadres and other non-teaching cadres with the salary Grade Levels of the promoted officers shows that one was moved from GL.13-14; 193 from GL 12-13 and 153 promoted from GL 10-12.
Others are 90 officers promoted from GL 09 -10; 103 from GL.08-09 and 1,061 others were promoted.
Similarly, in the Assistant Education Officer’s cadre, a total of 975 were promoted to GL 07 -14.
In addition, the Master Grade cadre has 103 were promoted from GL 07-14, the Technical Officer cadre has 17 officers promoted across the board, while the Instructors cadre has a total number of 211 officers promoted to various grade levels.
Also, the Data Processing Officers cadre has three who were promoted from the grade levels presented for the interview, and the Nursery Officer cadre has only one officer promoted from GL 10-12.
The Store Officers cadre has one officer promoted from GL 12-13 and Works Superintendent cadre has three officers who were promoted from GL 07-08, while 41 clerical officers were promoted from GL 06-07.
A total number of 79 officers were converted and upgraded to various Education Officers cadres and GL 07-13, respectively.
- No plans to dump PDP, Samuel Ortom speaks
- (PHOTOS) NLC Protest: Mammoth crowd hit Abuja streets over hardship
- Oyebanji Unveils N12bn Economic Relief Programme
- (PHOTOS) Ex-Finance Minister, Okonjo-Iweala bags Timor Leste’s second highest national honour
- Kwara CP sues for peaceful demonstration ahead of planned protest (FULL STATEMENT)
- Nnamdi Kanu knows fate on fresh bail battle March 19
- Ex-DSP, Ekweremadu commends Nigerians for solidarity, prayers
- 16, 920 applicants jostle for UNILORIN’s admission
- 3 kids of same parents die of suffocation in Ilorin
- SERAP sues Wike, 36 govs ‘over failure to account for missing N40trn LGAs allocations’