The remains of comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi aka Ada Jesu, have been laid to rest at her husband’s village in Umuakum Ejemewuru, Oguta L.G.A. Imo State today May 28.
Ada Jesus who had been battling with a protracted Kidney ailment, suffered a cardiac arrest on Tuesday April 20, and died on Wednesday, April 21. Read
She left behind a daughter she had with her husband, Kingsley Nnadi.
May her soul rest in peace, Amen.
See more photos below…
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price
- Tems wins Grammy award
- Kwara South Group Drums Support For ADC Reps candidate, Gbenga Power
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai