Five additional coronavirus patients have been discharged by the Lagos State Government on Sunday.
This discharged patients includes a 10year-old girl who was also infected with the disease ROYAL NEWS reports.
With this development, the total number of discharged patients is now 29 in the state.
Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, disclosed this on his Twitter handle, @Jidesanwoolu.
He tweeted, “Dear Lagosians, yesterday (Saturday) I announced the discharge of one more patient from our Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba.
“Today, I am happy to inform you that five more patients comprising two males and three females including a 10-year-old girl have tested negative twice to #COVID-19.”
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants