Connect with us

Crime

Five hospitalised as fire guts Lagos Law School

Published

on

Five hospitalised as fire guts Lagos Law School

At least five persons have been hospitalized following a fire outbreak at the Lagos campus of the Nigerian Law School located on Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island.

The incident happened on Wednesday night, Feb. 15, and led to commotion among occupants who ran in different directions, with some of them getting injured in the process.

The fire, suspected to have been caused by an electrical fault, started at 10 pm from the first floor of the 5-story building hostel, accommodating about 1500 law graduates on the Lagos campus.

The fire was put out by hostel security officials as they promptly switched off the main power supply before the arrival of state fire service some minutes later.

Facebook Comments Box

DOWNLOAD ROYAL NEWS eCOPY March 28, 2022


Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.

Contact: info@royalnews.com.ng

Download ROYAL NEWS app

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Latest news

Trending