Singer, Flavour, has boldly accepted that his talent has many facets and he’s not about to apologize for it.
The singer, who easily switches between singing about God and singing about women’s rounded behinds and breasts, reacted today after a follower questioned if it’s the same person who does both.
A photo of Flavour grinding his crotch against the curvy backside of a woman was shared online with the text: “Nor be Flavour way sing Lord you’re the most high be this?”
Flavour, whose birth name is Chinedu Okoli, responded: “Yes ooo na me ooo.”
Singer Chike then said in Flavour’s defence: “It’s good to put God in everything we do.”
And Flavour left a comment, agreeing with him.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal