Singer, Flavour, has boldly accepted that his talent has many facets and he’s not about to apologize for it.
The singer, who easily switches between singing about God and singing about women’s rounded behinds and breasts, reacted today after a follower questioned if it’s the same person who does both.
A photo of Flavour grinding his crotch against the curvy backside of a woman was shared online with the text: “Nor be Flavour way sing Lord you’re the most high be this?”
Flavour, whose birth name is Chinedu Okoli, responded: “Yes ooo na me ooo.”
Singer Chike then said in Flavour’s defence: “It’s good to put God in everything we do.”
And Flavour left a comment, agreeing with him.
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline