Paris Saint-Germain’s captain, Marquinhos was reportedly a victim of a ‘violent burglary’ during Paris Saint-Germain’s 2-1 defeat to Nantes on Sunday night, March 14, after robbers broke into his home with his family inside.
The 26-year-old Brazilian defender’s home was attacked alongside the home of his teammate Angel Di Maria, who had to be withdrawn during the game after he received news that his home had been robbed with members of his family present.
Marquinhos was also in action during PSG’s shock 2-1 defeat to Nantes at the Parc des Princes on Sunday.
According to ESPN, the PSG skipper’s parents were home at the time and were held hostage by the robbers.
French police have launched an investigation into the matter, with PSG also offering their full support to Marquinhos, Di Maria, and their respective families.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment