Paris Saint-Germain’s captain, Marquinhos was reportedly a victim of a ‘violent burglary’ during Paris Saint-Germain’s 2-1 defeat to Nantes on Sunday night, March 14, after robbers broke into his home with his family inside.
The 26-year-old Brazilian defender’s home was attacked alongside the home of his teammate Angel Di Maria, who had to be withdrawn during the game after he received news that his home had been robbed with members of his family present.
Marquinhos was also in action during PSG’s shock 2-1 defeat to Nantes at the Parc des Princes on Sunday.
According to ESPN, the PSG skipper’s parents were home at the time and were held hostage by the robbers.
French police have launched an investigation into the matter, with PSG also offering their full support to Marquinhos, Di Maria, and their respective families.
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling
- Wike donates N70million to families of three slain police officers
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity