Activist, Aisha Yesufu, has called on actors in the Northern movie industry popularly known as Kannywood to come out and demand that the President acts for the lives of people in the Northern region to matter.
Aisha made the called while reacting to the worsening security condition in the region.
Posting via her Twitter handle on Wednesday morning December 16, Aisha wrote:
”Where are the kannywood people? Where are the Northern musicians? Where are the Northern celebrities? Where are the Northern youth? Where is Arewa twitter? Time to demand for lives to matter. Start online and move to the streets. The world will join and force Buhari to act!”
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter