Nollywood actress Funke Akindele, best known as Jennifer clocks 41 today.
Many celebrities and fans have been pouring tributes for the star actress, Olayode Juliana, a.k.a Toyo Baby, inclusive.
Toyo Baby shared a loving message to the humourous actress via Instagram. The message reads:
“Celebrate you ma’am @funkejenifaakindele you are beautiful, strong, hardworking, intelligent, interesting, funny, lively and you are ART in every shade.
“Power woman ? Super woman ? I thank God for all He has done for you and through you and how much of a blessing you are to the world. God bless you now and always and make your Joy full..
“Even though I can’t see you now I really do wish you a happy Birthday and many happy returns of your day.. With Long life and good health and sound mind He will satisfy You. I LOVE YOU, ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL..
“I can’t send my gift across to you today but I know that my prayers can reach you so I’ll do just that.”
Funke Akindele was spotted recently with baby bump looking stunning while making presentation at an event hosted by Globacomm.
See video below:
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector