Ganduje dissolves cabinet
Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State on Monday ordered all Public Officers holding political appointments to handover affairs of their offices in line with established procedure.
The directive is contained in a statement titled “Handover of Activates” from the office of the Secretary to the State Government and signed by permanent secretary Hajiya Bilkisu Maimota.
The governor directed all Commissioners, Special Advisers, chief Executives of Parastatals/Government owned-Companies and other political appointees were to handover to the permanent secretaries and Director Administration and general services in their respective establishments.
The governor directed that all government properties in possession of the appointees be handed over to Permanent Secretaries or Directors Administration & General Services/Directors Personnel Management (DPM) as the case may be latest by May 26.
The governor also directed them to make copies of their handover notes to the Office of the Secretary to the State Government for records,” said the notes.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu swears in Akume as SGF
- Why we didn’t embark on strike over subsidy removal– NLC
- No-Man’s Land: Lagos to make laws toprotect indigenes
- Peace Mass Transit says bus fares will not be increased despite fuel price
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa