Ganduje’s Special Adviser resigns appointment
Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano State’s Special Adviser to on Urban Beautification, Malam Hashim Suleiman Dungurawa, has resigned his appointment, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
In his resignation letter on Thursday, Dangurawa said:” I have written to formally inform you of my resignation from the Office of the SSA on beautification voluntarily. I thank you for the opportunity you gave me to serve under your office as SSA.”
Dungurawa’s resignation came at the heat of uncertainty surrounding Ganduje’s reelection in the rescheduled gubernatorial election slated for 23rd of March, in 234 polling units in the state.
The resignation letter dated 13 March 2019 and addressed to the Secretary to Kano state government the former SA to Governor Ganduje applauded the opportunity accorded him to serve the people of the state.
Before the poll was declared inconclusive, Abba Kabiru Yusuf of the PDP is leading with a margin of over 26,000 as it has 1,014,474 votes against the incumbent Governor who scored 987,918.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike
- Kwara Gov meets labour leaders on fuel subsidy removal
- Fuel subsidy: Kwara govt. reduces workdays for civil servants
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces retirement from football
- NYSC presents court with documents to prove certificate forgery by Peter Mbah
- Reactions trail ‘drop’ in cooking gas price
- Professionalism and Patriotism: Toun Okewale’s achievements speak loudly
- About 490,000 Job Opportunities Awaiting Nigerians Here—NDPB
- Subsidy: Electricity workers to embark on nationwide strike
- Return missing bullet proof jeeps within 5 days– Zamfara Gov tells Matawalle