Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano State’s Special Adviser to on Urban Beautification, Malam Hashim Suleiman Dungurawa, has resigned his appointment, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
In his resignation letter on Thursday, Dangurawa said:” I have written to formally inform you of my resignation from the Office of the SSA on beautification voluntarily. I thank you for the opportunity you gave me to serve under your office as SSA.”
Dungurawa’s resignation came at the heat of uncertainty surrounding Ganduje’s reelection in the rescheduled gubernatorial election slated for 23rd of March, in 234 polling units in the state.
The resignation letter dated 13 March 2019 and addressed to the Secretary to Kano state government the former SA to Governor Ganduje applauded the opportunity accorded him to serve the people of the state.
Before the poll was declared inconclusive, Abba Kabiru Yusuf of the PDP is leading with a margin of over 26,000 as it has 1,014,474 votes against the incumbent Governor who scored 987,918.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption