Lil Nas X has responded to the negativity his “maternity” photos elicited.
The gay singer shared photos of himself with a swollen belly and another of a sonogram as he announced the coming of his album, Montero.
It received mixed reactions, with some praising him and many expressing outrage.
Responding, Lil Nas wrote on Twitter: “Let me get offline, all of this negative energy is not good for the baby.”
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends