Sister to Senate President Bukola Saraki and Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), Senator Gbemisola Saraki, has expressed her readiness towards ensuring that Alhaji Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq emerge as the next governor of Kwara State.
Saraki further disclosed that she would ensure that the governorship candidate of the APC in the state, AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq, emerged the winner of Saturday’s election.
She made her position known in a statement at the weekend, ROYAL NEWS reports.
She said, “We can’t stop until progressives lead all states to the next level of our collective prosperity.
According to her, “So for each and every one of us, we must not relent, we have the elections of next Saturday, March 9 to go.
“In my state, Kwara, we are all out to ensure that AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq of our party, the APC, emerges the next governor of Kwara State, Insha Allah.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL