The Nigeria Football Federation have handed Super Eagles’ Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr a two –year contract extension.
This was announced on Wednesday by the NFF 1st Vice President, Barrister Seyi Akinwunmi.
Rohr, initially took charge of the Eagles in July 2016, but has now been rewarded with a contract extension after leading the Super Eagles to the 2018 FIFA World Cup finals, even with a match to spare.
“He has done a very good job and when someone does a good job, he gets a reward. We are proud to have taken Mr. Rohr on board and we are delighted to be signing this contract extension with him,” Akinwunmi said.
Rohr, initially coached Burkina Faso, Niger Republic and Gabon national teams before taking up the Eagles’ job in Nigeria.
He maintained that the Super Eagles players and officials must remain level –headed and focused going forward
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Foundation produces 65 graduates, gets donation from Davido
- I’ll work with NASS to restructure Nigeria – Atiku
- 2023: I will end banditry in 6 months, says Wike
- Blasphemy: No ‘jungle justice’ in Islam, Group backs Sultan Abubakar
- Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, Yet He Didn’t Kill Anybody – Sheikh Gumi
- I’m only PDP presidential aspirant to win APC– Wike
- SOKOTO IMBROGLIO: MURIC CONDEMNS LOOTING, ATTACKS ON CHURCHES
- Kwara Police Spokesman, Ajayi Okasanmi loses father at 84, Gov. Abdulrazaq mourns
- Emefiele quits 2023 presidential race— Source
- 2023: We can’t afford to make mistakes, Saraki tasks Delta delegates