Following the rumoured death of a former Speaker of the federal house of representatives, Alhaji Ghali Umar Na’Abba, ROYAL NEWS has confirmed that the former lawker is alive.
According to a source close to Na’Abba:
I can forgive Sahara Reporters, I can ignore all the other online business center, attention seeking news outlets. Not The Sunnews? Why The Sun. Not with all the good heads in that outlet.
Why publish the news of a prominent person like a former Speaker without first checking with his family, friends or any prominent person from his state? He has in-laws, he has family members, he has neighbours. Why the rush? Imagine being alive and reading that you’re dead? I have been telling people since that he is not dead. I don tire sef. My close friend and Oga is married to his immediate younger Sister and No, Ghalli Umar Na’aba is not dead. He will, we all will but, he is not yet. He is ALIVE.
Aminu Muhammad Ofs
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn
- Over 50 Emirs, others witness late Dutse monarch’s funeral prayer
- Emir Sulu-Gambari commiserates with Jigawa govt. over Dutse monarch’s death