A Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Waziri Yakubu Gobir has congratulated the Kwara State Governor- Elect ,Alhaji Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, and the twenty four House of Assembly candidates on their victory, which he described as a clean sweep.
In a congratulatory message he personally signed, Waziri Gobir said the victory of the party in the last election was more resounding than even the Presidential and National Assembly victory of February 23, 2019 adding that it clearly shows the electorate’s confidence in APC in Kwara is now total.
Alhaji Gobir implored Alhaji Abdulrazaq not to betray the trust reposed in him, and asked for Allah’s guidance in all his undertakings.
He stated further that the people of Kwara State have high expectations of the incoming APC government.
Alhaji Gobir, however, cautioned that sixteen years of alledged mismanagement of the affairs of the state, could not be corrected overnight and that the incoming APC government needs to assess the situation and put in place a road map to recovery.
The APC chieftain, however, said Allah that chose Alhaji Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq to lead the state at this time knew why he chose him and therefore urged all the people of the state to allow Allah’s plans to manifest.
Waziri Yakubu Gobir rejoiced with the Abdulrazaq family on this momentous occasion and declared that the entire Gobir family is proud of Abdulrahman as a childhood friend, brother and now the incoming number one citizen of Kwara State.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation