Former govermorship aspirants on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) in Kwara state , Alhaji Yakubu Gobir and Ambassador Yahaya Seriki, have commended the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC), for improving on their performances at the polling centres.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the APC Chieftains stated this in an interview with journalists shortly after casting their votes at Gambari I & polling units.
They urged electorates to remain calm and follow their hearts even they both commeded security agencies for putting adequate security measures at various polling units.
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement