President Bola Ahmed Tinubu heartily congratulates the Governor of Kwara State and Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, on his birthday, February 5, 2024.
President Tinubu celebrates the thorough-bred professional and spartan politician whose historic ascendancy to the Office of the Executive Governor has brought sweeping changes to the political trajectory of the State.
The President applauds the Governor for the programmes, projects, and initiatives his administration has introduced to address the significant needs of Kwarans, noting especially the KwaraLEARN initiative, which seeks to empower teachers and re-engineer education for the future prosperity of the teeming youths of Kwara State.
President Tinubu also commended the Governor for his discipline, attunement, and candour, which have bolstered his popularity among the people and broadened the acceptability of progressivism in the State.
As Governor Abdulrazaq marks his birthday, the President wishes him more prosperous years as well as good health and strength in the service of the people.
Chief Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
February 4, 2024
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo