Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq sends his heartfelt commiserations to His Royal Highness the Emir of Shonga Dr. Haliru Yahya Ndanusa (OON) on the passing of his darling mother, Hajiya Aishah.
Rafiu Ajakaye, the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor stated this in a condolence message issued on Tuesday.
According to him, “The Governor enjoins His Royal Highness and the royal family to draw consolation from the many years of God’s grace that were bestowed on the deceased, including the blessing of giving birth to and raising a world class medic who has risen to the highest traditional seat of the Shonga Emirate.
“On behalf of the people and government of Kwara State, His Excellency beseeches Allaah to forgive and grant Hajiya Aishah a place in Al-jannah Firdaus and keep the family on the path of Allah’s guidance.”
- Oyebanji Unveils N12bn Economic Relief Programme
- (PHOTOS) Ex-Finance Minister, Okonjo-Iweala bags Timor Leste’s second highest national honour
- Kwara CP sues for peaceful demonstration ahead of planned protest (FULL STATEMENT)
- Nnamdi Kanu knows fate on fresh bail battle March 19
- Ex-DSP, Ekweremadu commends Nigerians for solidarity, prayers
- 16, 920 applicants jostle for UNILORIN’s admission
- 3 kids of same parents die of suffocation in Ilorin
- SERAP sues Wike, 36 govs ‘over failure to account for missing N40trn LGAs allocations’
- Lifted sanctions: Begin democratic process now, Northern Senators task Niger
- Group calls for arrest of cleric wanting Tinubu’s wife