Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq of Kwara State has commiserated with the Etsu and people of Patigi Emirate council over the death of Assembly member Ahmed Saidu Rufai.
The governor also commiserate with the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), ROYAL NEWS reports.
Spokesperson to the Governor, Rafiu Ajakaye in a statement issued on Tuesday, said : “The death of Hon. Rufai is shocking and devastating. We pray Almighty Allah to forgive and repose his soul in Al-jannah. The departed gentleman was a peace loving Kwaran and a strong advocate for the development of his community.
“We commiserate with the Emir of Pategi, the entire people of Patigi Constituency, the Rt. Hon Speaker and all the members of the 9th Assembly, and indeed the immediate family of the lawmaker on this sad event.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate