Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq of Kwara State has commiserated with the Etsu and people of Patigi Emirate council over the death of Assembly member Ahmed Saidu Rufai.
The governor also commiserate with the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), ROYAL NEWS reports.
Spokesperson to the Governor, Rafiu Ajakaye in a statement issued on Tuesday, said : “The death of Hon. Rufai is shocking and devastating. We pray Almighty Allah to forgive and repose his soul in Al-jannah. The departed gentleman was a peace loving Kwaran and a strong advocate for the development of his community.
“We commiserate with the Emir of Pategi, the entire people of Patigi Constituency, the Rt. Hon Speaker and all the members of the 9th Assembly, and indeed the immediate family of the lawmaker on this sad event.”
- Aisha Buhari fires Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu (FULL STATEMENT)
- Senate probes N20trn unremitted stamp duties from banks, others
- Senate escapes cracks, drops Confidence Vote on Lawan
- Senate moves to halt petroleum tankers’ accidents
- Senate considers bill to boost food security
- Buhari seeks Senate’s approval of new FIRS, AMCON bosses
- See where Buhari is going tomorrow
- Governor sacks 51 workers for boycotting screening
- Buhari appoints new FIRS Chairman
- EFCC recovers 10 properties, over N3.6bn in Kwara