Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq of Kwara State has commiserated with the Etsu and people of Patigi Emirate council over the death of Assembly member Ahmed Saidu Rufai.
The governor also commiserate with the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), ROYAL NEWS reports.
Spokesperson to the Governor, Rafiu Ajakaye in a statement issued on Tuesday, said : “The death of Hon. Rufai is shocking and devastating. We pray Almighty Allah to forgive and repose his soul in Al-jannah. The departed gentleman was a peace loving Kwaran and a strong advocate for the development of his community.
“We commiserate with the Emir of Pategi, the entire people of Patigi Constituency, the Rt. Hon Speaker and all the members of the 9th Assembly, and indeed the immediate family of the lawmaker on this sad event.”
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price
- Tems wins Grammy award
- Kwara South Group Drums Support For ADC Reps candidate, Gbenga Power
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai