The Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed has approved the appointment of Alhaji Taju Alabi as Special Assistant on Security Related Matters, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
According to the Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Isiaka Sola Gold, who made the announcement, Alhaji Alabi’s appointment was recommended by his track record in dealing security issues and commitment to the ideals of the Kwara State Government.
While wishing the new appointee success in his new assignment, Alhaji Gold urged him to work diligently to justify the confidence reposed in him.
It would be recalled that Alabi has previously served as Special Assistant on Security and Special Assistant on Intergovernmental Affairs to Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption