The Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed has approved a minor cabinet reshuffle involving four commissioners to re-energize
governance in the state.
According to the Secretary to Kwara State Government, Alhaji Isiaka Sola Gold: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed
approved the movement of Engineer Idris Garba from the Ministry of Energy to the Ministry of Industry and Solid Mineral Resources while Alhaja Fumilayo Isiaka Oniwa moves from Ministry of Industry and Solid Mineral Resources to the Ministry of Commerce and Cooperatives. Read also: 3 suspected armed robbers allegedly mobbed to death in Katsina
He also added that, Alhaji Ahmed Muhumamed Rifun is posted from the Ministry of Commerce and Cooperatives to the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development whose erstwhile Commissioner, Hon. Muideen Olaniyi Alalade, is now in charge of the Ministry of Energy.
Gold further noted that all the postings are with immediate effect.
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin
- Opinion: Celebrating a quintessential ex-Defence Minister, Gen. BS Magashi @ 74