The Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed has approved a minor cabinet reshuffle involving four commissioners to re-energize
governance in the state.
According to the Secretary to Kwara State Government, Alhaji Isiaka Sola Gold: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed
approved the movement of Engineer Idris Garba from the Ministry of Energy to the Ministry of Industry and Solid Mineral Resources while Alhaja Fumilayo Isiaka Oniwa moves from Ministry of Industry and Solid Mineral Resources to the Ministry of Commerce and Cooperatives. Read also: 3 suspected armed robbers allegedly mobbed to death in Katsina
He also added that, Alhaji Ahmed Muhumamed Rifun is posted from the Ministry of Commerce and Cooperatives to the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development whose erstwhile Commissioner, Hon. Muideen Olaniyi Alalade, is now in charge of the Ministry of Energy.
Gold further noted that all the postings are with immediate effect.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)