Kwara State Governor, Dr Abdulfatah Ahmed commiserates with family of a former acting Grand Khadi of state’s Sharia Court of Appeal, Justice Sheu AbdulBaki over the sudden and shocking death of the islamic jurist.
In a Press Statement made available to pressmen by His Chief Press Secretary, Abdulwahab Oba, the governor described the deceased as a fearless and God fearing khadi who discharged his respinsibilities with modesty and intellectualism.
The Governor said late Justice AbdulBaki contributed greatly to Islamic jurisprudence and sustained the legacy of impartiality represented by the shariah court.
According to the governor, “Justice AbdulBaki would be missed as one of the many justices of the Kwara state Shariah Court of Appeal whose judgements stand the test of time. His service to humanity will be greatly missed”.
Gov Ahmed prayed for the peaceful repose of his gentle soul and forgiveness of his sins by Almighty Allah. “May Allah grant his family, friends and associates the fortitude to bear the irreparable lost”.
Facebook Comments Box
- Why there is hunger, poverty in Bauchi State— Ex-CAS, Sadique
- 12yrs of exit: Remembering Alh. S.A. Arowona everyday with prayers
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG