Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed on Friday eulogized late Hon. Princess Olufunke Deborah Adedoyin, member House is Representative, as a rare gem, Amazon and care giver who stood for the good of her community, the state and the country.
In a solemn speech at a funeral service for the late law maker in Lagos, Gov. Ahmed described late Hon. Adedoyin’s death was an irreparable loss, and promised to immortalise her by sustaining her legacies.
The funeral service was held at the Redeemed Christain Church of God Redemption Pavilion Parish, Victoria Island Extension, Lagos.
Governor Ahmed attended the service in the company of his wife, Mrs. Omolewa Ahmed and Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Isiaka Sola Gold.
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants