Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun state lost his security aide, ASP. Busoye Olayinka, to motor accident on Thursday night.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that was the second-in-command in the governor’s convoy. “Robot” as he was popularly called, was involved in a road accident along Papalanto stretch of the old Lagos/Abeokuta expressway around 9pm.
According to a source, the late ASP was said to be traveling with his younger brother who also died in the accident. They were on their way home after the day’s work before they met their untimely death.
The ASP’s ash-coloured Nissan Primera collided with a truck. They died at a private hospital in Panseke area of Abeokuta. Friends and family have taken to Facebook to also grief about their death.
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector
- Emir Sulu-Gambari hosts Kauran Namoda, Imo monarchs in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- PHOTO NEWS: EFCC Ilorin zonal organises road-walk against corruption
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List