Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun state lost his security aide, ASP. Busoye Olayinka, to motor accident on Thursday night.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that was the second-in-command in the governor’s convoy. “Robot” as he was popularly called, was involved in a road accident along Papalanto stretch of the old Lagos/Abeokuta expressway around 9pm.
According to a source, the late ASP was said to be traveling with his younger brother who also died in the accident. They were on their way home after the day’s work before they met their untimely death.
The ASP’s ash-coloured Nissan Primera collided with a truck. They died at a private hospital in Panseke area of Abeokuta. Friends and family have taken to Facebook to also grief about their death.
- Kwara govt set to sanction owned-tertiary institutions over unlawful recruitments
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection