Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai has departed Kaduna city for Awe Local Government, Nasarawa State to visit the dethroned Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi
El-Rufai stated this in a Facebook post on Friday accompanied by a picture in his car.
The governor has been a friend of the emir for decades.
He appointed Sanusi as the Pro-chancellor of the Kaduna State University and also made him the Vice-Chairman of the state’s investment board after Sanusi was dethroned.
The governor was among those who went to receive Sanusi in 2014 when the latter was suspended as the Central Bank Governor by former President Goodluck Jonathan.
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement