The Governor of Anambra State, Charles Soludo, has announced the appointment of three persons into his administration barely six hours after his inauguration on Thursday.
The appointments were announced in a statement by a spokesman for Mr Soludo, Joe Anatune, in Awka.
Appointed according to the statement are:
Professor Osita Chukwulobelu as the Secretary to the State Government (SSG)
Dr Chukwudi Okoli as the Accountant General and Chinedu Nwoye as Deputy Chief Of Staff/State Chief of Protocol.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign