Alhaji Rabe Ibrahim Jibia, a newly appointed Senior Special Assistant on Security, Daura Zone, to Katsina State Governor, Aminu Bello Masari, has died.
It was gathered that Alhaji Jibia slumped on Saturday, March 27, during the wedding fatiha of the daughter of the Special Adviser on Security matters to Governor Masari, Alhaji Ibrahim Katsina at Banu Commasie, GRA Katsina.
The aide was rushed to the Government House Hospital where he was pronounced dead by doctors.
The deceased, said to be a retired personnel of the DSS, has since been buried according to Islamic rites.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes