The National Hijra Committee, Kwara State Chapters has congratulated Professor Mashood Mahmud Jimba on his appointment as the Chairman of Kwara State Arabic Education Board.
The group in a congratulatory letter Wednesday signed by its secretary, Alhaji imam Abubakar, wrote, “On behalf of the Chairman professor Yusuf Olanrewaju Badmas and the entire members of the above–named Association I write to express our heartfelt congratulations on your well-deserved appointment as The Chairman of Kwara State Arabic Education Board by the Kwara State Government.
“Clearly, your appointment is a testimony of a carefully built career spanning over many years, hallmarked by hard work, integrity, dedication and worthy contribution to the development of Arabic Education in the state and beyond.
“We have no doubt that the Government and people of this State would continue to benefit tremendously from your well known virtues and wealth of experience.
“Once again, please accept our warmest congratulations on this well-deserved position. We wish you Allah’s guidance and assistance in the discharge of your duties.”
The Kwara State Govenor, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq had appointed a seven-man board of Arabic education comprising top Islamic scholars, academics and community leaders, ROYAL NEWS reported.
The renowned Professor of Arabic Literature, Mahmud-Jimba, of the Kwara State University (KWASU), is a respected voice in the Islamic community.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- NiMet predicts cloudy, sunny weather conditions for three days
- Buhari hails Army over professionalism, bravery
- Police graduates 467 constables in Kwara
- Estate agent arraigned in court over alleged N3.4m fraud
- Photo News: Defence Minister, Salihi Magashi visits Kuje prison
- KUJE ATTACK: MINISTER OF DEFENCE INSPECTS MEDIUM SECURITY CUSTODIAL CENTRE
- 2022 Ilorin Grand Durbar: Kwara govt expresses more supports
- Bandits, vigilantes clash kill 12 persons in Plateau
- FG set to recruit 1million Nigerians for 2023 census exercise
- Police re-arrest jailbreaker in Ondo State