The group described Oshiomhole, a former governor of Edo, as a shining example in political leadership whose style was worthy of emulation by Nigerian youths.
Dr Johnny Benjamin, the Director General of Tinubu Vanguard, stated this in his congratulatory message to Oshiomhole on his birthday anniversary.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Oshiomhole, who was born on April 4, 1952, celebrates his 69th birthday on Sunday.
Benjamin described the former APC chairman, who is also a former president of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), as a detribalised Nigerian who had contributed immensely to the quest for national peace and unity.
“Oshiomhole is a shinning example of credible leadership with proven quality to deliver dividends of democracy.
“His efforts in infrastructure and human capital development as governor of Edo, as well as his performance as party chairman clearly set him apart as a worthy role model for Nigerian youths,” he said.
Meanwhile, the group has also felicitated with Nigerian Christians on the Easter celebrations.
Benjamin urged Christians to reflect the life of Christ as true believers and imbibe virtues of love in their interpersonal relationships.
He urged Christians to pray for the country and its leadership in these challenging times.
“In these trying times of our national life, our Christian brothers should pray and commit the country and our leaders into the hands of God for proper guidance and direction,’ ‘ he urged.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note