The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has lost his Chief Security Officer, Alhaji Lateef Raheem, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
Meanwhile, the Bola Tinubu Solidarity Vanguard, (BATSV) has sent a message to the APC chieftain to condole him over the great loss. The group in its message issued on Friday night said:
Innalilahi Wahinah illayihi rojihun. With deep regret and sympathy, Bola Ahmed Tinubu Solidarity Vanguard (BATSV) condoles with the Principal and Mentor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the demise of his Chief Security Officer, late Alhaji Lateef Raheem whose untimely exit occurred early today. “Lati” as fondly called by the Principal was a consummate person with good spirit, generally accommodative and friend of all.
The National Chairman BATSV, Dr. Dare Owotomobi said the deceased would be missed by Jagaban, who loved and trusted him when alive for his loyalty.
Dr Owotomobi recalled that amidst confrontation between Obasanjo led Federal Government and Asiwaju as the then Lagos State Governor, the late Security Officer was arrested, tortured by the Department of State Security to garner information from him in order to implicate his boss, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Late Lati’s place of abode was ransacked thoroughly before he was later released.
The National Chairman said the torture that he received then made him developed some health challenges that he nursed till his eventual demise.
The Jagaban political family will definitely miss his departure around the principal.
BATSV prays Allah to grant him forgiveness and give him a space in AL – Janat Fridaous.
Dr. Owotomobi also wishes Almighty Allah to give the families, friends, colleagues and most importantly, our principal, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Farohun Waroyanu Wajana.
Dr. Babatunde Salami,
Director, Media and Publicity,
Office of the National Chairman,
24th April, 2020
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity