The Basic Metal, Iron and Steel Fabricated Metal Products, a sectoral group of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria, (MAN) on Wednesday charged the newly appointed ministers to expedite actions towards ensuring a speedy economic recovery for the nation through numerous realistic policy frameworks.
The group, in a goodwill message to the ministers signed by its Chairman, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, congratulates the Minister for Mines and Steels Development, Hon. Hon. Olamilekun Adegbite and the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo over their appointments.
According to him, “Mines and Steel is one the bedrocks of the Nigeria economy which needs serious attentions due to the numerous challenges posing threats to the growth and development of Steel Industries in the country. AS one the major players in the nation’s economy, we deem it fit to be given adequate attention in the interest of nation.
“We congratulate the new ministers especially the duo of Hon. Olamilekun Adegbite and Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo, for their well-deserved appointments, we urge them to study the Industrial Roadmap Revolution for the sector among others. It is our hope that they will bring bear their rich experiences towards achieving the goals of the sector. ”
The group however assured the ministers of their readiness to support them in their tasks towards nation-building process stressing that adequate consultation should be adopted in a bid to tackling the prevailing problems facing the sectors which has led to the collapse of many indigenous industries in the country.
Dr. Yusuf therefore commended President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for the visionary leadership and efforts towards providing enabling environment for private investors to thrive.
- 12yrs of exit: Remembering Alh. S.A. Arowona everyday with prayers
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG
- IsDB, UNCTAD, unite over sustainable investment