An Abakiliki-based Non-governmental Organization (NGO), called Amaka Foundation, has advised aggrieved Ebonyi PDP chieftains to embrace peace, unite and work for the party’s victory in 2022.
The News Agency of Nigeria recalls that the Federal High Court in the state had on June 7 declared Odii the winner of the party’s primary held on May 29.
It declared Ogba’s election as null and void.
Following the court’s verdict, the party’s leadership presented Odii with the Certificate of Return on June 20.
In its message, Engene stated: “We call on all agrieved PDP members in the state to embrace peace in order to move the party forward.
“On behalf of myself and the teeming the foundation, I congratulate Odii and his wife, Ebele, on his emergence as the party’s gubernatorial flag bearer.
“Our foundation will continue to stand with Odii on this monumental victory.
“He has the capacity for job creation and human capital development.
“We pray that the victory will bring about prosperity and wealth in the state,” Engene stated.
He further stated that the group had begun the sensitisation of communities on the need to get their voter cards.
He stated that getting their voter cards is to enable them to vote for PDP candidates at all levels in the general elections.
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo