An Abakiliki-based Non-governmental Organization (NGO), called Amaka Foundation, has advised aggrieved Ebonyi PDP chieftains to embrace peace, unite and work for the party’s victory in 2022.
The News Agency of Nigeria recalls that the Federal High Court in the state had on June 7 declared Odii the winner of the party’s primary held on May 29.
It declared Ogba’s election as null and void.
Following the court’s verdict, the party’s leadership presented Odii with the Certificate of Return on June 20.
In its message, Engene stated: “We call on all agrieved PDP members in the state to embrace peace in order to move the party forward.
“On behalf of myself and the teeming the foundation, I congratulate Odii and his wife, Ebele, on his emergence as the party’s gubernatorial flag bearer.
“Our foundation will continue to stand with Odii on this monumental victory.
“He has the capacity for job creation and human capital development.
“We pray that the victory will bring about prosperity and wealth in the state,” Engene stated.
He further stated that the group had begun the sensitisation of communities on the need to get their voter cards.
He stated that getting their voter cards is to enable them to vote for PDP candidates at all levels in the general elections.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting
- Soludo suspends LG chairman over wife’s death
- Two more internet fraudsters jailed in Kwara + 2 Photos
- MAN unveils secretariat in Kwara, lauds Gov. AbdulRazaq