Former US president, Donald Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr. is selling T-shirts on his web site that mock the fatal shooting on Alec Baldwin’s movie set.
The T-shirts promoted on his website include the tagline “guns don’t kill people, Alec Baldwin kills people.”
The shirts retail for $27.99 and appeared online after Baldwin accidentally fired a prop gun on a movie set that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and injured director Joel Souza, last week Thursday, October 21.
Trump Jr. also took to his Instagram to share a meme that said, “Let’s all watch Alec Baldwin blame the gun” with the caption, “It’s only a matter of time.”
Baldwin infamously parodied former President Trump for years on “Saturday Night Live,” and attacked the president and his family while he was president.
Since the fatal shooting, Trump jr has been regularly sharing memes of Baldwin on his Instagram page. Last week he posted a meme with the caption, “That look when an anti gun nut kills more people with a gun than your extensive firearm collection ever has.”
Trump also promoted the shirt on Instagram with a doctored image of Baldwin.
Donald Trump Jr. rejected criticism of his actions in an Instagram story, saying: “Screw all the sanctimony I’m seeing out there. If the shoe was on the other foot Alex Baldwin would literally be the first person pissing on everybody’s grave trying to make a point. F*ck him!”
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries