Hair entrepreneur, Funmi Namabiri pouplarly known as Funmi Hair dies
Hair entrepreneur, Funmi Namabiri, better known as Funmi Hair, is dead
The sad news of her death was announced by her Bayelsa-born husband, Prince Isaac Namabiri, a former IMB banker.
She died on Tuesday morning, March 30.
Funmi and her husband ran a successful business, Helena Hair Care, in the UK where they are based.
Their hair extension, Funmi Hair, is highly patronized by top celebrities.
Her human hair business became so successful that she wrote a book titled “The Secret of Funmi Hair.”
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Nigeria to launch two more satellites into space soon – Defence Agency
- NSCDC arrests 9 over alleged meter bypass in Osun
- INEC issues Certificate of Return to Zamfara gov-elect, deputy
- Osun Govt explains delay of civil servants’ March salaries
- Singer “Portable” cooling feet in police custody
- Interim Govt: DSS raising fake alarm, ploy to arrest opposition– Atiku
- Yul Edochie reports son’s death to Police for investigation
- Election: Nigerians in USA get permission to hold protest opposite White House
- Github fires its entire India engineering team, over 140 employees
- Ex-Nigerian Minister, Kola Jamodu installed as Asiwaju of Ere Kingdom (PHOTOS)