Authorities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have allocated 43,000 pilgrims quota to Nigeria for the 2022 Hajj exercise, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The much awaited quota for the 2022 ritual is far below 95,000 allocation granted in 2018 and 2019 hajj.
Briefing journalists on Wednesday in Kano, Executive Secretary, Kano state Pilgrims Welfare Board, Alh. Muhammad Abba Dambatta confirmed the development.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders
- Minister promises NDC more supports for effective performance
- 2023: Why I want to contest for Ilorin West/ Asa Reps— Ajia
- BREAKING…. Many school children, others affected as explosion rocks Kano