Authorities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have allocated 43,000 pilgrims quota to Nigeria for the 2022 Hajj exercise, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The much awaited quota for the 2022 ritual is far below 95,000 allocation granted in 2018 and 2019 hajj.
Briefing journalists on Wednesday in Kano, Executive Secretary, Kano state Pilgrims Welfare Board, Alh. Muhammad Abba Dambatta confirmed the development.
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto
- PVCs, ballot boxes, destroyed after an attack on Ebonyi INEC office
- Gov. Adeleke appoints Chief of Staff, SSG, CPS