HEARTLESS: Man kills girlfriend, shoot daughter (See photos)
A 34-year-old Lusaka man, Nshinka Kaputo, has been arrested for allegedly shooting his girlfriend, Precious Manganisa, 26, last night when she went to pick her daughter in Meanwood, Zambia.
According to details from close associates, Nshinka shot Precious, an employee of Multichoice Zambia, 3 times outside their home over an unknown difference. Read also: 23-year-old man arraigns in court for stealing pepper soup worth N21,800
A pistol with 10 rounds of ammunition was recovered from the scene. The baby was also shot in the neck and the projectile was stuck in the neck.
It has been extracted by medical personnel at Fairview Hospital. The accused person is detained in police custody while the body is lying in UTH mortuary awaiting postmortem. Read also: Tagbo died after alleged ‘dare’ competition organised by Davido The incident occurred shortly after she made a Facebook post about moody people.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- I’m eager to leave office, I want to focus on my farms– Buhari
- Profile of Rev. Fd. Hyacinth Alia, Benue Governor-Elect
- Ramadan: CAN calls for prayers for peace in Nigeria
- (PHOTOS)EFCC arrests 28 suspected Yahoo Yahoo boys in Kwara
- Aggrieved parties file 25 petitions before Lagos election tribunal
- Referee suspended for using fan’s phone to review a goal
- Ramadan: Buhari sends best wishes to Muslim faithful
- NLC declares nationwide strike from Wednesday next week
- President-Elect Tinubu jets out to Europe
- JUST IN…..Emir of Ilorin confirms commencement of Ramadan fasting tomorrow