ROYAL NEWS learnt that, the areas massively affected are the Federal Housing Estate at Chukwuma Nwoha road, old CBN quarters at Egbu road and Federal Housing World Bank Estate.
Other areas like Uratta Toronto junction, World bank, Wethedral road, IMSU junction, Chukwuma Nwoha, Orji road have equally been submerged by the flood.
However, affected victims have called on the state government to come to their aid.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes