VETERAN highlife musician, Tony Grey, has died at the age of 70.
Grey died on Monday after battling with prostate cancer and diabetes for several months, reports our sources.
His son, Houston Grey, was said to have confirmed that his father died at his residence at Cruz Land,
Marine Quarters, Warri, Delta state.
Tony Grey was a very popular highlife musician in the 70s and 80s. He became famous for songs such as ‘Tribute to late Marvin Gay’, ‘Come Back Love’, and ‘She is My love’.
Tony Grey was popularly known as Ozimba of Africa.
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra