VETERAN highlife musician, Tony Grey, has died at the age of 70.
Grey died on Monday after battling with prostate cancer and diabetes for several months, reports our sources.
His son, Houston Grey, was said to have confirmed that his father died at his residence at Cruz Land,
Marine Quarters, Warri, Delta state.
Tony Grey was a very popular highlife musician in the 70s and 80s. He became famous for songs such as ‘Tribute to late Marvin Gay’, ‘Come Back Love’, and ‘She is My love’.
Tony Grey was popularly known as Ozimba of Africa.
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children