Senator Bala Na’Allah has reacted to the gruesome murder of his son, Abdulkareem, in his Kaduna home by yet-to-be-identified persons on Sunday, August 30.
In a statement released, the Senator while reacting to the sad incident, mentioned that from the reports he and other family members have gotten so far, his attackers were not armed and that they simply gained access to Abdulkareem’s house through the roof and strangled him.
His statement reads;
Let me on behalf of Na’Allah’s family specifically confirm the death of Abdulkareem Na’Allah snr who was attacked and killed by yet to be identified persons.
From the reports received so far, his attackers were not Armed with guns.They simply gained access to his house through the roof and strangulated him to death.
As a family we will continue to love him even in death because he was such a wonderful person in his life.
His life is not better than any other Nigerian. As a family we leave everything in the hands of Almighty Allah to whom we have since surrendered in pursuit of the strength to bear the loss of Abdulkareem in our family and by the numerous calls, messages and visits we have received so far, we have every course to thank Almighty Allah for his love and mercy to the family.
We assure the public that though we fill greatly diminished in the manner he was killed, we shall remain steadfast in our unshakable believe in the will of Allah.
We shall persevere and overcome this tragic loss of one of the finest Ambassadors of our family who has done us proud in his life.
We express the hope that his death will play a major role in finding solutions to the problem facing our great Nation.
May Allah grant him Aljannah fiddous.
We thank the Nigerian Police and the Government of Kaduna State for their intervention so far.
DIST. SEN. BALA IBN NA’ALLAH (Kebbi South)
CHAIRMAN SENATE C’TTEE ON AIRFORCE
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7