Senator Bala Na’Allah has reacted to the gruesome murder of his son, Abdulkareem, in his Kaduna home by yet-to-be-identified persons on Sunday, August 30.
In a statement released, the Senator while reacting to the sad incident, mentioned that from the reports he and other family members have gotten so far, his attackers were not armed and that they simply gained access to Abdulkareem’s house through the roof and strangled him.
His statement reads;
Let me on behalf of Na’Allah’s family specifically confirm the death of Abdulkareem Na’Allah snr who was attacked and killed by yet to be identified persons.
From the reports received so far, his attackers were not Armed with guns.They simply gained access to his house through the roof and strangulated him to death.
As a family we will continue to love him even in death because he was such a wonderful person in his life.
His life is not better than any other Nigerian. As a family we leave everything in the hands of Almighty Allah to whom we have since surrendered in pursuit of the strength to bear the loss of Abdulkareem in our family and by the numerous calls, messages and visits we have received so far, we have every course to thank Almighty Allah for his love and mercy to the family.
We assure the public that though we fill greatly diminished in the manner he was killed, we shall remain steadfast in our unshakable believe in the will of Allah.
We shall persevere and overcome this tragic loss of one of the finest Ambassadors of our family who has done us proud in his life.
We express the hope that his death will play a major role in finding solutions to the problem facing our great Nation.
May Allah grant him Aljannah fiddous.
We thank the Nigerian Police and the Government of Kaduna State for their intervention so far.
DIST. SEN. BALA IBN NA’ALLAH (Kebbi South)
CHAIRMAN SENATE C’TTEE ON AIRFORCE
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo