By Halimat Mohammed
Recent research has revealed that there is high prevalence of HIV/AIDS infection and Nigeria has been rated second country with people living with the infection in the world.
According to the survey released by the National Agency for the Control of Aids, (NACA), below is the statistic/breakdown across Nigeria.
Akwa Ibom 6.5%
Cross River 4.4%
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra