President Muhammadu Buhari will tomorrow (Thursday) visit the Zamfara state, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The State Governor, Bello Matawalle, stated this during an emergency meeting with all political officials in the Council Chamber of Government House on Tuesday night.
According to Mr. Matawalle, the purpose of the president’s visit was to commiserate and express condolences to his administration over the recent terrorist attacks in Anka and Bukkuyum local government areas, where many people were killed.
Matawalle said: “Everything is in place to ensure that the President is successfully received.
“I want to inform all the good people of Zamfara State that the Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is coming to Zamfara on Thursday specifically for a condolence visit for the recent bandit attacks in Anka and Bukkuyum Local Government Areas. of the state. .”
The governor urged all the people of the state to respect the law during the president’s visit.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated