The United States government has asked the Nigerian governmet to hold those responsible for the abduction of schoolboys from Government Science Secondary School, Kankara, Katsina State on December 11, responsible ” to the full extent of the law”.
In a statement released by the U.S. Department of State spokesperson Cale Brown after the release of the abducted students on Thursday December 17, the North American country condemned the incident and also stated that schools should be a safe place where children can learn and thrive.
The statement read in part;
“We offer our sincere sympathies to the families of the missing students and the security guard killed in the attack.
“School should be a safe place where children can learn and thrive.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- MAN unveils secretariat in Kwara, lauds Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Farm workers kill owner in Kwara, remanded in prison
- FG Inaugurates Nigerian Shippers’ Council Governing Board
- Artisan docked for allegedly stealing cellphone
- NIS chief warns officers against extortion in passport processing
- We engage consultant in waste management for clean, healthy environment- Oyo Govt
- Ikpeazu inaugurates ABSU governing council, approves 3 months salary arrears payment
- NAF eliminates terrorists leader, Shanono in Kaduna
- Lagos residents to pay more for waste management — LAWMA
- Kwara Gov greets Olofa of Offa at 59