Despite the hues are cries of the governments at all levels on measures put in place to curtail the spread of COVID-19 in the country, it is unfortunate that commercial banks are playing pivotal roles in aiding and abetting the spread of the virus among members of the public.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that since the outbreak of coronavirus infection in the country, customers have been suffering big time in the hands of their bankers.
This unwholesome action is really causing customers undue hardship, although, many people now prefer to make use of POS for withdrawal and deposit.
However, if the COVID-19 case must reduce, adequate measures should put in place and laid rules and regulations such as; social and physical distancing as well as use of hand sanitizer must be strictly monitored by government at levels.
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded
- Justice Nyako seeks appointment of more judges for speedy justice dispensation
- Tinubu in Abuja not in the United States says APC PCC
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1